1. By submitting an image (a “Submission”) to Square Enix Limited (“Square Enix”) in connection with the Final Fantasy XIV Online 7th Anniversary Digital Scrapbook (the “Promotion”), you agree that have read and agreed to the terms below (the “Terms”) and that you satisfy all applicable eligibility requirements.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the (i) United Kingdom and Ireland, (ii) the Nordics (i.e., Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland), and (iii) ANZ (i.e., Australia and New Zealand) (each region, a “Territory”) who are at least 18 years old. To participate in the Promotion, you must submit an image (and any other requested information) between 17 August 2020 at 10:00 a.m. (BST) and 24 August 2020 at 10:00 a.m. (BST) using the submission tool on this website. All submitted images must consist of an unedited in-game screenshot of you playing Final Fantasy XIV Online. Square Enix recommends that submitted screenshots have a resolution of 1920x1080 or higher, otherwise the resulting digital or physical prints may be distorted or of poor quality. Limit one (1) Submission per person and per household.
3. Square Enix or its designee will print commemorative copies of the first thousand (1,000) eligible Submissions in each of the three (3) Territories. Square Enix or its designee will then deliver each commemorative copy to the address provided at the time of submission. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for delivery (Square Enix is not responsible for shipping delays, lost shipments, or damages that occur during shipping). In addition, Square Enix shall select approximately ten (10) Submissions per each of the (3) three Territories to be included in a digital gallery/scrapbook that Square Enix will publicly release and distribute in connection with Final Fantasy XIV Online 7th Anniversary Digital Scrapbook.
4. By making a Submission, you irrevocably assign all rights in the Submission to Square Enix. If such assignment is not effective for any reason, you hereby grant Square Enix a license to edit, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use and exploit your Submission in any and all media throughout the world without financial compensation to you. You also hereby waive and relinquish all “moral rights” and other similar rights in connection with the Submission.
5. Square Enix may reject Submissions that (a) violate or infringe any laws, regulations, or rights, including any intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights; (b) are missing required information; (c) contain any personal data about any individual other than you; (d) are sexually explicit, indecent, obscene, vulgar, discriminatory, harassing, hateful, or contain any offensive subject matter; (e) make unauthorised use of a third party’s name, identity, information, or likeness; (f) are of low visual quality; (g) violate these Terms; (h) are otherwise damaging to Square Enix or any third party; or (i) for any other reason at Square Enix’s sole discretion. Square Enix reserves the right to terminate or modify this Promotion and/or these Terms at any time.
6. Square Enix will process your personal data submitted in connection with this Promotion only for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Square Enix will disclose your name, contact information, and Submission to one or more the following entities so they can process and deliver the commemorative photo to you: Photolox Limited (trading as Loxley Colour) (for residents of Europe) and Streets Photographics Pty Ltd (for residents of ANZ). For more information about data protection and data transfers outside of the EEA, please see Square Enix Limited’s privacy notice at https://square-enix-games.com/en_GB/documents/privacy.
7. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by English law and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.