JUST CAUSE 4: CONSOLE PATCH UPDATE
Following our PC update last week, we are pleased to announce we will be rolling out our Just Cause 4 hot fixes on Xbox One & PS4 later today. Full details can be found below.
Xbox One & PS4 Patch
All of the planned updates mentioned in our post last week have been implemented in the patch for Xbox One & PlayStation 4 today. One of the biggest updates included is the ability to alter the amount of motion blur, and the option to toggle the blur on or off. We have also made an important improvement to the resolution of the game on every platform. The full list of updates:
• Improvements to resolution scaling on both Xbox One and PS4
• Added a motion blur toggle to the options menu (following user requests)
• Added the ability to alter the amount of motion blur
• Fixes to some motion blur rendering issues
• Fixes to some texture mapping issues
• Other graphical improvements, such as smoother vegetation transitions
• Various stability fixes
• Lighting updates to some cut scenes
If you are experiencing issues then please contact the customer support teams who are also providing direct feedback to us:
North America: http://support.na.square-enix.com
We hope that the latest fixes work towards improving your experience with Just Cause 4. Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who has supported the game to date, we really appreciate your patience while we work on further fixes.
We will continue to monitor all of your feedback and keep you updated on future patches.
The Just Cause team