What is the story of Forgotton Anne?
Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; the Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings, creatures composed of mislaid objects (old toys, letters, socks) that are longing to be remembered again.
You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps the rebels at bay and watches over the Forgotten Lands, preventing anyone who tries to stop master Bonku and herself from returning to the human world. However the rebel leader is going to make it as difficult for you as possible…
To get more of a feel for the tone / style of the game you can watch the brand new launch trailer here:
What is the gameplay in Forgotton Anne?
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure featuring cutscenes that blend beautifully into the gameplay. It places a strong focus on storytelling alongside a touch of puzzle platforming.
The Forgotlings are charming everyday objects brought to life and bursting with personality! But choose your words and actions carefully as these can alter your tale…
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings - charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.